Allan Jones is responsible for the development of the Transnational Education framework for the franchise and enterprise network, both here in the UK and overseas. Taking the lead within the School of Built Environment and Engineering, Allan champions the global engagement priorities of the university.
Allan manages the existing partner network in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Mauritius, to ensure all students achieve the learning outcomes for the course and receive a similar learning experience to the UK environment. He also works with new partners to develop lasting relationships, which are beneficial to both parties, and which meet the regulatory requirements for the Country of operation.
Allan identifies students who are able to successfully complete the programme of study, to give them the professional skills to add value to Society.
- BSc Business Studies
- MSc Facilities Management
- MSc Building Services Engineers
- BSc Construction
- Probabilistic planing techniques
- Earned Value Management. Performance Evaluation and Review Technique - PERT
- Programme and project risk management
- Project intervention techniques