Research at Leeds Beckett
About Marion Harrison
Marion Harrison is a Senior Lecturer in Fine Art working on both UG and PG programmes. Marion is currently Acting Course Leader for BA(Hons) Fine Art and Course Leader for APD in Professional Practice in Art and Design.
She has in recent years developed a number of educational projects for students with external partners including British Art Show 8, Arts Council Collection and ICA.
- BA(Hons) Fine Art - Acting Course Leader
Marion Harrison is an artist and curator based in Leeds, UK. In recent years she has developed a number of broadcasts, projects and collaborations using radio as the primary medium. She is interested in the idea of nomadic transmission and receivership, the radio voice and radio as a space to blur fact and fiction. She has worked on a number of radio curatorial projects including co-devised and programming of RadioCity, 2014 at Tate Britain with Harold Offeh and Project Radio, 2015 with Sophie Mallett.
Conference contributions (1)
- Harrison M (2014) Sound Art Curating Goldsmiths, University of London and The Courtauld Institute of Art, London. . : .
- Harrison M (In press), Transnational Express
- Harrison M (In press), Modern History
Films or broadcasts (2)
- Project Radio (2015) Harrison M. :
- Open Studio Broadcast (2015) Harrison M. : Resonance FM
- Dunn A (2016), FOUR WORDS
- Harrison M (2015), Tuesday Talks
- Harrison M (2015), Untitled #3
- Harrison M (2014), Pitch and Patch
- Harrison M (2009), Collage 68
- Lewis P (In press), /seconds
- Harrison M (In press), RadioCity