Mark is a Chartered Environmental Health Practitioner with over 30 years’ experience in Environmental Health and 12 years’ teaching experience.
Mark has experience across the public, private and military sectors. He has worked across all five areas of Environmental Health, but more recently he has focused upon housing and housing regulation.
Mark also holds a Graduate Diploma in Law and has an interest in the approach, role and regulation that EHP's play in enforcement of their subject areas.
- BSc (Hons) in Environmental Health - Degree Apprenticeship
- BSc (Hons) in Environmental Health
- BSc (Hons) in Environmental Health Studies
- BSc (Hons) in Safety Health and Environmental Management
- MSc in Environmental Health
Mark is not currently undertaking any research.