- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- University Life
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Research at Leeds Beckett
Journal articles (5)
- Thew M; Thomas Y; Briggs M (2018), The impact of a Role Emerging Placement while a student occupational therapist, on subsequent qualified employability, practice and career path. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, vol. 65 (3), p. 198-207.
- Thew M; Harkness D (2018), Predictors of practice placement and academic outcomes in master's-level pre-registration occupational therapy students. British Journal of Occupational Therapy
- Thew M; Bell F; Flanagan E (2017), Social prescribing: An emerging area for occupational therapy. British Journal of Occupational Therapy, vol. 80 (9), p. 523-524.
- Thew M (2011), Occupational profile - Professor Gary Craig. Journal of Occupational Science, vol. 15 (3), p. 181-185.
- Thew M; Hargreaves A; Cronin-Davis J (2008), An evaluation of role-emerging practice placement model for a full cohort of occupational therapy students. British Journal of Occupational Therapy, vol. 71 (8), p. 348-353.
- Thew M; EDWARDS M; MOLINEUX M; BAPTISTE S (2012) Emerging Practice for Occupational Therapists. . Oxford: Blackwell-Wiley.
- Thew M; Mckenna J (2008) Lifestyle Management in Health and Social Care. . Chichester: Blackwell.
Conference contributions (3)
- Thew M (2010) Why is Occupational Science relevant within Neurological Occupational Therapists . Community Rehabilitation Unit, St Mary's Hospital Leeds: .
- Thew M (2009) Growing allied health professions for the future . Leeds: .
- Thew M (2009) Contemporary Occupational Therapy Practice . Leeds: .