Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES)
Your feedback is really important to us and each year we ask our postgraduate students to highlight what we are good at and where we need to improve through the PTES Survey.
Key Facts about the PTES
- The survey launches on Monday 20 April 2020.
- You will receive an email to your student account with a personalised link to the survey
- It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to complete
- All the answers are completely confidential
- The survey closes on Friday 12 June 2020.
How do I take part?
On Monday 20 April, you will receive an email to your student account with a personalised link inviting you to take part.
You can also access the PTES via a link on the ‘Course’ tab of your MyBeckett account. The survey will remain open until Friday 12 June 2020. The survey will ask you a range of questions about your time studying with us, this includes:
- The teaching throughout your course
- Your course assessments and feedback
- Organisation of your course
- The resources that have been made available
- Your skills development
- Motivation for doing the course
Give us feedback and we'll give to charity
To say ‘thank you’ for completing the PTES, we are giving you the opportunity to donate £1 to one of three charities. Once selected, the University will submit the donation on your behalf*. The charities we are supporting this year are:
- British Red Cross
- It's Our Day