To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video


Academic Advice

Students' Union Advice Service

The Student’s Union Advice Service offers help on a range of academic matters.

If you need to submit an appeal or mitigation request they will be able to help you gather evidence and complete the relevant paperwork.

You can also speak to them if you need advice on any other academic matter. 

Please bear in mind that you have 15 working days after you receive your results to submit an academic appeal request, and the Advice Service gets very busy around results day – the sooner you seek advice, the better.

If you are looking for more support with your academic work or to develop your academic skills, then you can access the Skills for Learning collection of resources.


This page was last modified: 12/11/2020

Tell us what you think

Back to Top Button