Facebook tracking pixel [Skip to content]
To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video


Campus Card

Replacement Student Cards

Your Campus Card (Student ID Card) is your key to accessing many services and facilities on campus.

Your Campus card is really important. You’ll need it to:

  • Access both the Sheila Silver Library at City Campus and Headingley Library 24/7
  • Use the Sports Centre and gym facilities
  • Print and photocopy
  • Access some buildings
  • Prove your identity for examinations & collecting work
Click here to order your replacement card Right Arrow

What to do if your campus card is stolen or faulty

If your card has been stolen, and you have reported the theft to the police, you can get a replacement card free-of-charge from the Student Advice Hub by showing us your crime reference number.

If your card is faulty (for example, it will not allow you to take books out of the library) then you should take it to the Help & Information Point in the library and you will be given a slip of paper which will enable you to get a replacement free-of-charge from the Student Advice Hub.

I've lost my Campus card, how much does a replacement cost?

Replacement cards cost £10



If you have not bought anything from the online store before you will need to create an account

You can use any email address, it doesn’t have to be your student one.

Unfortunately, we cannot accept cash payments at the Student Advice Hub, but you can visit the cashier’s office in Queen Square House (City Campus only) if you are unable to pay online. Once purchased, return to the Student Advice Hub with your receipt and we will print your new card for you


Plus Icon How long does it take?

We can print your card out at the desk immediately following payment, but it will be  ≈45minutes before you can use it to gain access to buildings, print etc. Please bear this in mind when choosing when to get your card.

Plus Icon Can I get a new photo?

If you no longer look like your photo, we will take a new picture at the Student Advice Hub when you collect your card. We are unable to upload new photos sent to us via email.

Plus Icon Will I keep my Printer credit?

Yes, all funds and access requirements will transfer to the new card.

Plus Icon I still have the old style Campus Card, can I get free replacement?

Yes, as long as you still have the old card with you. If you have lost the old card you will have to pay the replacement charge for a lost ID, even if you had not yet exchanged it for the new style.

Plus Icon I’ve found my old card, can I get a refund?

We cannot refund cards that have already been printed. If you’ve purchased one but not collected it yet, email campuscard@leedsbeckett.ac.uk with your order number to request a refund.

This page was last modified: 27/01/2020

Tell us what you think

Back to Top Button
Back to Top Button