To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video


Course Administrator

Your Course Administrator is your key contact at university.

Their purpose is to ensure that you have the smoothest possible student experience whilst studying with us. If you have a question about your course or if you experience any problems, your Course Administrator is a great person to ask first.

Your Course Administrator works closely with academic staff, so will be able to help with a range of academic queries. They can make referrals to teaching staff or to specialist professional services as appropriate to your query.

You can find the contact details for your course admin by asking at your school reception. Alternatively, you can find them in your course handbook or on MyBeckett.

If you are unable to access the above information, please contact the Student Advice Hub.

This page was last modified: 03/06/2021

Tell us what you think

Back to Top Button