To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video


If you are struggling to keep up with payments to creditors, then you may want to get help to manage your debts.

Speak with a Student Money Adviser at our university to get some guidance about the options available.

Then if needed, you can get help over the phone, in person, or online from the following free debt advice organisations:

Related Links:

Students' Union Advice Service
Telephone – 0113 812 8400

This page was last modified: 25/06/2021

Tell us what you think

Back to Top Button