Microsoft Office 365
As a Leeds Beckett University student you can access Microsoft Office 365 for free for as long as you are studying with us.
Office 365 provides your University Email account in Microsoft Outlook
Communications from your University lecturers and administration team will go to your student email, so it’s important to check this to ensure you don’t miss out on vital information.
How to access your University emails
- Access your student email account via MyBeckett or Office 365 portal
- Sign in with your normal University email address and login details.
Are you a returning student?
- Make sure to access new emails in your Microsoft Outlook account only. Gmail is no longer available.
- Update your mail app settings to ensure this is accessing your new Office 365 email and not your old Gmail account.
- If you had a forward set up to a different email account you'll need to set this up again too.
- The University used a secure service to move Gmail content over to your new Microsoft account, where Gmail accounts were actively used.
- If you need to access your old Gmail account please contact Student IT Support.
What is available to you as a Leeds Beckett Student
During your studies you get a free Microsoft Office 365 Subscription. Including:
- Full versions of Microsoft Office 2016 (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, OneNote) on up to 5 Windows and Mac PCs
- Unlimited access to the online and mobile app versions of Microsoft Office, Sway and Forms
- Up to 1TB of cloud storage on OneDrive
- Access to your University email address with 50GB of mailbox storage
Log in to the Office 365 portal via MyBeckett with your University username and password to access this.