Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES)
Your feedback is really important to us and each year we ask our postgraduate students to highlight what we are good at and where we need to improve through the PTES Survey.
Key Facts about the PTES
- The survey launches on 25 March 2019
- You will receive an email to your student account with a personalised link to the survey
- It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to complete
- All the answers are completely confidential
- The survey closes on Friday 31 May 2019
How do I take part?
On Monday 25 March 2019, you will receive an email to your student account with a personalised link inviting you to take part.
You can also access the PTES via a link on the ‘Course’ tab of your MyBeckett account. The survey will remain open until Friday 31 May 2019. The survey will ask you a range of questions about your time studying with us, this includes:
- The teaching throughout your course
- Your course assessments and feedback
- Organisation of your course
- The resources that have been made available
- Your skills development
- Motivation for doing the course
Give back to charity while feeding back to us...
To say ‘thank you’ for completing the PTES, we are giving you a FREE Leeds Beckett ‘Class of 2019’ t-shirt** (while stocks last). All you need to do is print the voucher at the end of the survey, and present it to the Student Experience Team at either Student Hub to redeem your t-shirt.
As well as this, Leeds Beckett will also donate £1 to one of three local charities on your behalf*. The charities we are supporting this year are:
- St. George’s Crypt
- PAFRAS (Positive Action for Refugees and Asylum Seekers)
- Leeds Asylum Seekers Support Network
**Please note, unfortunately we are unable to post any t-shirts to desired addresses. T-shirts can be collected from either the Student Hub, Rose Bowl, City Campus or the Student Hub, Campus Central, Headingley Campus. If you are a distance learning student, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your chosen charity.
The Student Hub opening times are: Monday to Thursday from 08:30 – 18:00 and Friday from 08:30 – 17:00 (term-time) and Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.00 (non-term time). Apologies for any inconvenience caused.*Further terms and conditions apply