Quality printing made easy on campus. From dissertations to posters, we can get you sorted.
Need attractive, professional printing at great prices? The Print Room has you covered. We offer a wide range of services from large print posters to dissertation bindings and much more.
Our friendly team are on hand to help you get the best out of your prints, so if there’s anything you’d like advice about then please drop in or send us an email.
We’re dedicated to providing a fast, reliable service so expect your printing to be ready the next day. If you need your printing sooner come and visit us in The Print Room - you'll find us in G13, right at the heart of the James Graham building on Headingley Campus.
We're open Monday - Friday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Get your files ready for print. So that we can get the best results, we need your files in .pdf format. This ensures the file we print stays true to the file you submit.
- Put your file on a memory stick and head over to The Print Room (G13, James Graham Building, Headingley Campus). We’re open between 08:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday.
- Pay for your prints in cash over the counter. If you’re not sure how much your printing will cost, phone ahead (0113 812 3510) or email us at email@example.com.
Comb-bound dissertations are prepared while you wait. For posters, other bindings or specialised printing tasks come back in 3 working days and your artwork will be waiting for you.
The Print Room has a number of options to help you get your dissertation ready for submission.
- Binding – If you’ve got your work printed and are just looking to add those final touches, we can get it bound while you wait. For £3.00 up to 480 sheets can be comb-bound* and finished off with a sheet of black card at the back and a clear plastic sheet at the front. Available in A4 and A3.
- Printing and Binding – You can also leave your work with us to be printed and bound - bring your dissertation as a .pdf file on a memory stick and The Print Room will get your work ready for submission within 3 working days.
Hand-ins are especially busy – avoid the rush by getting your work to us early!
*More binding options are available – drop us an email or come and have a chat with one of our team members to find out what type of bind will best suit your work.