To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video


Update My Data

In order to ensure that you receive important information and documents including your council tax exemption certificate you must ensure that your data is kept up-to-date.

You can view and update your data, such as your term-time address, by logging into MyBeckett, going to the My Account tab and clicking Update.

If your name is incorrect (or has changed) you must contact your course administrator.

It is important that we have your correct name, as this is the name that will be on your award certificate when you graduate.

Award certificates are either presented at your graduation, or posted to the last recorded permanent home address which we hold for you in our records system. It is therefore vital that your address is kept updated so that you receive your certificate.

This page was last modified: 27/01/2020

Tell us what you think

Back to Top Button