Business Centre - Wakefield
Supporting Business Success in Wakefield
If you are an early stage or start-up business looking to grow then we can offer you the best possible start to set up and develop your business.
Base yourself in this exciting new co-working to benefit from support, mentoring, advice and professional training from Leeds Beckett University.
We also offer Wakefield College HE students and graduates FREE business support for an initial 6 month period including registered business address, hot-desk, mentoring, start-up workshops, and meeting facilities; or discounted rates for co-working or private office space*
*Eligibility criteria applies to Wakefield College HE students and graduates (within 5 years of graduation)
Base your business with us to access:
- A prestigious Wakefield city centre-registered business address with co-working and hot-desk facilities.
- Flexible monthly contracts, inclusive of business rates.
- The opportunity to work with like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Free legal, professional and accountancy clinics.
- Expert mentoring services to grow your business.
- Use of brand new events and conferencing space.
- Discounted access to meeting room facilities.
- University business support, training and mentoring. *
- Access to independent academic research expertise relevant to your business.
- The opportunity to take part in a knowledge transfer activities.
- Funding for innovation and business growth. *
- Access to student and graduate talent to help your business grow.
- Opportunities to progress onto the ERDF Accelerate business growth programme.*
- Discounted rates if you move on to one of our other University Business Centres.
- Access to a range of business support, meeting rooms and specialist facilities available from Wakefield College.
- Phone line for a small additional charge.
All clients will need to complete a DBS check, fully funded by Leeds Beckett University.
*Eligibility criteria apply
Leeds Beckett University
Business Centre – Wakefield College
Advanced Skills and Innovation Centre
Wakefield College, Wakefield City Campus
5 minute walk from Westgate station.
15 minute walk from Kirkgate station.
The new Advanced Skills and Innovation Centre (ASIC) will transform high level skills delivery in Wakefield and train the business leaders of tomorrow. As part of this vision, we are also delighted to be working with Leeds Beckett University on an exciting new business centre which will become an integral part of the new facility, helping to promote enterprise, entrepreneurship and innovation.Clare Hagerup, Director of Higher Education, Wakefield College