University Business Centres
Rent a Desk and Coworking
Rent a desk and co-working
Renting a desk in a shared office is a great affordable option if you are looking for a base without the full cost of a private office. It also gives you the opportunity to co-work and experience an exciting and supportive environment with like-minded entrepreneurs.
Rent a desk and co-working is available at all our locations in Leeds, Wakefield and Halifax. We also have specialist co-working for digital, creative and media businesses at our Leeds Digital Hub onsite with The Yorkshire Post and a creative co-working community at our Leeds Creative Hub based with textile manufacturers AW Hainsworth & Son.
Our rent a desk contracts are flexible and operate on a rolling monthly contract.
If you are not sure if coworking is for you, book onto one of our Jelly Days the last Friday of every month.
- Your own dedicated workstation with communal kitchens in a collaborative, supportive community of entrepreneurs.
- Flexible office contracts, with business rates included.
- 4 hours free meeting room usage per month, discounted rates apply thereafter.
- Access to business development training, mentoring and regular free networking events to help promote your business growth.
- One year’s free membership of Leeds, West and North Yorkshire or Mid-Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, plus free access to two or more of their networking events .
- Access to University expertise, knowledge and support.
- Access to University facilities including discounted rates for booking University conferencing, meeting rooms and gym membership.