UCAS Higher Education Exhibitions
What are UCAS Higher Education Exhibitions?
UCAS Higher Education Exhibitions are an opportunity for you to explore a number of different universities in one place and are available at a number of locations across the UK. They provide you with a chance to find out what life's like at university, both on and off campus.
Leeds Beckett staff and students attend most of these Exhibitions each year to answer your questions and help you discover what else is on offer at Leeds Beckett, from placements and our student societies to volunteering opportunities.
Our team will participate in the following UCAS Higher Education Exhibitions this year:
UCAS Higher Education Exhibitions 2020
- 1 May - North & West Cumbria - Carlisle.
- 2 & 3 June - East London - London.
- 4 June - South London - London.
- 5 June - Staffordshire - Stoke-on-Trent.
- 11 June - Suffolk - Ipswich.
- 15 June - Humberside - Hull.
- 16 & 17 June - West & North Yorkshire - Leeds.
- 18 June - Essex - Colchester.
- 18 June - Sheffield - Sheffield.
- 22 & 23 June - Birmingham - Birmingham.
- 24 June - Cambridge - Cambridge.
- 25 & 26 June - Bedfordshire - Bedford.
- 29 June - North Wales - Conwy.
- 30 June - Norfolk - Norwich.
- 1 July - Liverpool - Liverpool.
Unfortunately, you are only allowed to defer for one year. If you have extenuating circumstances that may require your deferral for a further year then please email us at email@example.com with full details of those circumstances so that your request can be considered. Please also provide your full name, UCAS personal ID and course.
If you applied through UCAS, it is likely that we will receive some, if not all of your examination results via UCAS. If you have been asked to send your results in to us, this will be detailed on your offer letter/UCAS Track. It is very important that you do so as soon as possible after receiving your results. They can be faxed to us on 0113 812 3144 or scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org if you applied via UCAS. If you applied directly to us, please send them to email@example.com. Please make sure you have put your name and Personal ID/Leeds Beckett number on the correspondence to avoid any delays in confirming your place with us.