How to Apply
How to apply
- Use our Apply Online service.
- Fill in our PDF application form. This form will need to be emailed to the International Office at email@example.com along with your additional documents. Please note, the application form must be opened, completed and saved using Adobe Acrobat (Reader) 7.0 or above. Mac users should not use the Preview application which prevents us from retrieving your data. Download the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
- For undergraduate courses, you can also apply via the UCAS website. Read the 'Apply to study in the UK' guide in English, Mandarin, Arabic, Norwegian, Bulgarian, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Russian.
If you haven't yet decided which course you would like to apply for, please see our full list of courses.
What to include with your application
To avoid unnecessary delays, please use the list below to check that you have included everything that we need to process your application.
- Certs/Transcripts of academic qualifications
- Proof of English Language requirement
- Personal statement
- At least 1 reference (Unless the Course Finder specifies 2)
- Photocopy of passport
We will use these documents to ensure that you meet our entry requirements and to inform our visa process. If you do not submit these documents at the time of application, your application will be delayed as we will have to contact you again.
If you have any problems either obtaining or sending the documents, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
If you have any questions or need help with your application, please don't hesitate to email
email@example.com. Our friendly team will be happy to help.
Alternatively, if you prefer, you can contact your nearest representative for further support. Please note that agents may charge for selected services.
Applying from India
Leeds Beckett University – Team India
M-46, Second Floor, Shopping Centre
Tel No.: 0091-11-41436580/81, 9810722137
Applying from China
Mr Xingfei Liu, China Business Development Manager
Room 1001, China Life Tower, 16 Chaoyangmenwai Avenue, Beijing 100020, China
Phone: +86 10 8525 1111-335
Fax: +86 10 8525 1001
Mobile:+ 86 15901 085535
Leeds Beckett University is a founder member of NCUK. NCUK has been providing international students with a pathway onto a UK university programme since 1987.
NCUK offers foundation and graduate pathways, which are taught in their accredited centres around the world. If you pass your NCUK programme, you are guaranteed a place at one of the 11 university members of the consortium.
All NCUK programmes include a unique 'English for Academic Purposes' module, which will give you the language and study skills you need to prepare you for study at a UK university.
To find out more, please visit: www.ncuk.ac.uk
NCUK Anniversary Scholarships
In celebration of 25 years of success, the NCUK universities have come together to design and launch a £1 million Success Fund. This fund consists of the NCUK Anniversary Scholarships and the NCUK Leadership Programme, and is available to students in China, Nigeria and South Korea.
Once you have confirmed your place at Leeds Beckett University you need to make sure you have secured sufficient funding for the duration of the course. When you apply for entry clearance or a visa, you will be required to prove that you have enough money to cover all of your expenses, and those of any dependants. It is important that you plan your funding very carefully before you get here, and that you manage your finances well whilst you are here.
Some of the costs that you will need to budget for are:
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation (for you plus any dependents)
- Entry clearance application fees
- Travel to and from the UK, plus during your time in the UK
- Food and other daily living expenses (for you and any dependents)
- Books and equipment for studying
- Household bills (including TV licence)
- Social events and entertainment
- One-off expenses such as birthday presents.
Check out www.studentcalculator.org.uk/international/ for great advice and tools to help you plan and manage your budget whilst studying in the UK.
Advice is offered free of charge and follows the Rules and Code of Standards of the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and the United Kingdom Border Agency.
For support with visa and immigration etc, contact us at:
Tel: +44 (0) 113 812 5612 / 5620 / 5735
Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner.
The International Student Advice Centre at Leeds Beckett University is regulated under OISC guidelines to give immigration advice. The OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner) is an independent organisation that monitors immigration advice and services. Advisers have to attend regular training to be able to do this.