postgraduate and professional courses available
See our courses here.
of our UK postgraduates are in work and/or further study six months after graduation
*Percentage of UK postgraduate leavers in work or further study. (Source: Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) Survey 2012/13)
discount on postgraduate study is available to our graduates
Terms and Conditions apply. See our Financing Your Studies page for more information,
Investment into our Clinical Skills Suite at our City Campus
Number of research institutes and centres at Leeds Beckett University
Our libraries are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year
MA Human Resource Management, 2011
Leeds Business School offered me a dual degree in the same course, enabling me to get a professional (CIPD) and an academic degree together.
PhD Contemporary Fine Art Practice, 2013
The art deals with the day-to-day life where crisis has penetrated the norm and disrupts the perceptions of an idyllic place as portrayed in tourist brochures and promotional material.
Leeds Beckett student achieves crowdfunding goal to manufacture fraud-fighting wallet
Entrepreneur and Leeds Beckett University student, Ibbe Raja, has almost doubled his £3,300 crowdfunding target to manufacture and sell an innovative wallet which protects against contactless bank card theft.
Leeds Beckett becomes part of innovative city dance map
Leeds Beckett University has teamed up with seven dance organisations to feature in an updated online map which shows their collective work and reach in the year 2013/14.
Family business seminar set for Leeds Beckett
A seminar to introduce new research and share knowledge about succession planning in family-based businesses will be held at Leeds Beckett University.
Online Open Day
Register for our Online Open Day to ask us all your questions. Chat to staff from our International Office, Accommodation, Fees and much more.
Postgraduate Open Day
Find out more about postgraduate and professional study at Leeds Beckett and discover how we can help you raise your game at our next Open Day.
- 1We’ve helped to start more than 200 student businesses since 2002.
- 295.5%* of our UK postgraduates are in work and/or further study six months after graduation.
*Percentage of UK postgraduate leavers in work or further study. Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey 2012/13.
- 3We offer full-time, part-time and online study options to suit your lifestyle.
- 4Our postgraduates are earning on average 29.4%** more than our undergraduates six months after graduation.
**Based on the average earnings of our University's graduates employed in the UK. Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey 2012/13.
- 5Our research is recognised as world-leading or internationally excellent in several areas.
- 6We are home to award-winning campuses.
- 7Our students benefit from varied resources including health and sports science labs, film studios and performance spaces.
- 8We have strong links with professional bodies and leading employers.
- 9Many of our courses are accredited by professional bodies.
- 10We host guest lectures from top names in business and the arts.