postgraduate and professional courses available
See our courses here.
of our UK postgraduates are in work and/or further study six months after graduation
*Percentage of UK postgraduate leavers in work or further study. (Source: Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) Survey 2012/13)
discount on postgraduate study is available to our graduates
Terms and Conditions apply. See our Financing Your Studies page for more information,
Investment into our Clinical Skills Suite at our City Campus
Number of research institutes and centres at Leeds Beckett University
Our libraries are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year
PG Dip Advanced Practice and MSc Advanced Practice, 2012
I’d been working for a number of years and was ready to develop myself further. My postgraduate qualification has given me the opportunity to progress to a more senior role.
Postgraduate Diploma Law and Postgraduate Diploma Legal Practice Course, 2006
I’m now sharing my knowledge with the lawyers of the future via the University’s mentoring scheme and helping them gain invaluable work experience in industry.
Student architecture trio win international prize with Philadelphia design
Three talented Leeds Beckett University Architecture students have travelled to America after winning an international design award.
Leeds Beckett Bright Futures’ scholars announced
The future looks bright for 14 Leeds Beckett University first year students who have each been awarded a £1,000 scholarship.
Presentation is key in antenatal information, research suggests
The font type of written text and how easy it is to read can be influential when it comes to engaging people with important health information and recruiting them for potentially beneficial programmes, new research by Leeds Beckett University has found.
Online Open Day
Register for our Online Open Day to ask us all your questions. Chat to staff from our International Office, Accommodation, Fees and much more.
Postgraduate Open Day
Find out more about postgraduate and professional study at Leeds Beckett and discover how we can help you raise your game at our next Open Day.
- 1We’ve helped to start more than 200 student businesses since 2002.
- 295.5%* of our UK postgraduates are in work and/or further study six months after graduation.
*Percentage of UK postgraduate leavers in work or further study. Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey 2012/13.
- 3We offer full-time, part-time and online study options to suit your lifestyle.
- 4Our postgraduates are earning on average 29.4%** more than our undergraduates six months after graduation.
**Based on the average earnings of our University's graduates employed in the UK. Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey 2012/13.
- 5Our research is recognised as world-leading or internationally excellent in several areas.
- 6We are home to award-winning campuses.
- 7Our students benefit from varied resources including health and sports science labs, film studios and performance spaces.
- 8We have strong links with professional bodies and leading employers.
- 9Many of our courses are accredited by professional bodies.
- 10We host guest lectures from top names in business and the arts.