postgraduate and professional courses available
See our courses here.
of our UK postgraduates are in work and/or further study six months after graduation
*Percentage of UK postgraduate leavers in work or further study. (Source: Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) Survey 2012/13)
discount on postgraduate study is available to our graduates
Terms and Conditions apply. See our Financing Your Studies page for more information,
Investment into our Clinical Skills Suite at our City Campus
Number of research institutes and centres at Leeds Beckett University
Our libraries are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year
MA Film and Moving Image Production, 2006
Mohamed studied our MA Film and Moving Image Production course (now MA Filmmaking) where he specialised in cinematography. It was during his time at Leeds Beckett that he directed his debut feature film 'Ahlaam' which was nominated for an Oscar.
PhD Contemporary Fine Art Practice, 2013
The art deals with the day-to-day life where crisis has penetrated the norm and disrupts the perceptions of an idyllic place as portrayed in tourist brochures and promotional material.
Our University's Research and You
Do you know someone who has been affected by dementia or are you intrigued by peacekeeping initiatives in violence affected areas?
Leeds Beckett research explores match performance of rugby league referees
The fitness and match performance of top rugby league referees has been explored by sports scientists at Leeds Beckett University.
Leeds Beckett opens doors to postgraduate study
Leeds Beckett University will open its doors on Saturday 18 June to welcome anyone considering changing or boosting their career by studying for a postgraduate or professional qualification.
- 1We’ve helped to start more than 200 student businesses since 2002.
- 295.5%* of our UK postgraduates are in work and/or further study six months after graduation.
*Percentage of UK postgraduate leavers in work or further study. Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey 2012/13.
- 3We offer full-time, part-time and online study options to suit your lifestyle.
- 4Our postgraduates are earning on average 29.4%** more than our undergraduates six months after graduation.
**Based on the average earnings of our University's graduates employed in the UK. Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey 2012/13.
- 5Our research is recognised as world-leading or internationally excellent in several areas.
- 6We are home to award-winning campuses.
- 7Our students benefit from varied resources including health and sports science labs, film studios and performance spaces.
- 8We have strong links with professional bodies and leading employers.
- 9Many of our courses are accredited by professional bodies.
- 10We host guest lectures from top names in business and the arts.