We offer more than 200 postgraduate courses
See our courses here.
The percentage of our UK postgraduates in work or further study six months after graduating
Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2014/15.
We offer a 10% discount on postgraduate study fees to our recent graduates
Terms and conditions apply. See our Financing Your Studies page for more information.
The total investment in our Clinical Skills Suite at our City Campus
We have 13 academic schools and 11 research centres
Our Library is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year
PhD Contemporary Fine Art Practice, 2013
The art deals with the day-to-day life where crisis has penetrated the norm and disrupts the perceptions of an idyllic place as portrayed in tourist brochures and promotional material.
MSc Sport & Exercise Science & BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science, 2009
I got my position through an internship which was available from one of the links between the University and Leeds United.
Partnership to strengthen physiotherapy research, training and education
A partnership which will enhance education, training and clinical research in physiotherapy has been launched at Leeds Beckett University.
Leeds Beckett ranked among the world’s best
Leeds Beckett is ranked for the first time in the league table of the world’s best universities.
Beetroot juice boosts performance at altitude research suggests
Beetroot juice supplements can significantly improve athletic performance at altitude, research at Leeds Beckett University has revealed.
- 1We’ve helped to start more than 200 student businesses since 2002.
- 297.5%* of our UK postgraduates are in work and/or further study six months after graduation.
*Percentage of UK postgraduate leavers in work or further study. Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey 2014/15.
- 3We offer full-time, part-time and online study options to suit your lifestyle.
- 4Leeds Beckett University is among the top five universities in the UK for producing graduates who go on to be CEOs.**
**Source: Emolument.com. ‘Which UK Universities Breed the Most Successful Business Leaders?’
- 5Our research is recognised as world-leading or internationally excellent in several areas.
- 6We are home to award-winning campuses.
- 7Our students benefit from varied resources including health and sports science labs, film studios and performance spaces.
- 8We have strong links with professional bodies and leading employers.
- 9Many of our courses are accredited by professional bodies.
- 10We host guest lectures from top names in business and the arts.