Visit us for an Open Day
Our Open Days are a great way to find out why we are one of the most popular universities in the country. It's your opportunity to see our incredible campuses, talk to staff and students and find out everything you need to know about student life. Our Autumn Open Days for 2016 will take place on the following dates in October and November:
What happens at an Open Day?
At our Open Days you will have the chance to explore our University and ask our friendly students and staff any questions you might have.
An Open Day usually includes:
- Guided tours of the campus and our accommodation facilities.
- Guided tours of the school or department for your chosen course, with talks by a senior member of staff, and perhaps a sample lecture.
- The opportunity to explore other courses, if you have not yet decided what you would like to study.
- Guided tours of our sports facilities and informal visits to other popular spots including our dining facilities, bars and the Students' Union.
- Talks by students about life at Leeds Beckett.
- Talks on student finance where you can find out more about the costs of university life, student grants and loans, and other funding options.
- The opportunity to talk to careers advisers.
Why Choose Leeds Beckett?
We understand that going to university is a big commitment. It's an investment in your future, and you'll want to be sure that you're choosing not only the right course, but the right university. Our Open Days can help you make that decision.
Choose Leeds Beckett and be confident that our courses are designed to give you the best start in a successful career, equipping you with the skills and knowledge you need in today's work environments.
It's not just about what you learn in the classroom - that's why we create the opportunities to help you stand out from the crowd. Whether that is volunteering abroad or working at some of the biggest festivals in Britain.
Leeds is a popular student destination and it’s easy to see why. While you are here why not make the most of your visit and explore our vibrant city. There's plenty to discover including great shopping, galleries, museums and hundreds of food outlets.
Visiting an Open Day can be a game changer because you get a feel for the university, you can imagine yourself being here, studying here. When I was applying to university I came here and I just felt at home and that's important because this is going to be your home for three years.Lucas Hart, Student Ambassador
School & College Group Bookings
If you are a member of staff from a school or college and would like to bring a group of students to one of our Open Days you can download our booking form and return it to us.
If you require further information, please contact the Student Marketing team on email@example.com.
Can’t make an Open Day?
If you can't make it to an Open Day you can attend one of our regular Campus Tours where our Student Ambassadors will be happy to show you around and answer your questions about life at Leeds Beckett.
If you can't get here in person, you can register for one of our Online Open Days. Log on and chat to our support staff about everything from your application to accommodation - you don't even have to change out of your PJs!