Dr Ioannis Kostopoulos
About Dr Ioannis Kostopoulos
Dr Ioannis Kostopoulos is a Reader and the Head of PR and Journalism at Leeds Business School.
Prior to his current position, Ioannis has taught Marketing and PR at several universities in the UK, in Greece and in Italy. Moreover, he has directed and participated in many consulting and market research projects in many countries, working with companies and organisations such as Vodafone, Yamaha-Motor, E.E.T.T. (the Greek national provider of telecommunications and post offices) and many others.
Ioannis has more than 40 publications in peer reviewed journals such as Journal of Strategic Marketing, International Journal of Innovation Management and Managing Service Quality and prestigious international academic conferences, including the two leading conferences globally in the areas of Marketing (AMA and AMS conferences). He is a member of the European Marketing Academy, the Academy of Marketing Science (USA), the Higher Education Academy (UK) and the Economic Chamber of Greece. His areas of expertise include services marketing, innovation, sponsorship and sports PR.
- PR Trends
- Internal Communications
- Research Methods
- Services Marketing and Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Public Relations
- PRCA launches Executive Diploma in partnership with Leeds Beckett
- 25 years of PR education celebrated at Leeds Beckett
- Winners announced for Achieving Excellence Awards
- Leeds Beckett PR graduates invited to help celebrate 25 years
- Leeds Beckett students offer PR industry insight
- Leeds Business School celebrates move up The Guardian University league table