Course/Tuition Fees Payment
Welcome to our University's Student Financial Services page - containing information on the options we offer students for the payment of their course fees.
Course fees, and the options for payment, can vary depending on the cost of your course and whether you are a UK/EU or a non-EU international student. For new starters your fee will have been confirmed with your offer. For students who are required to pay their fees whilst studying, to the bottom of this page we have provided related documents, describing the payment options available for 2017/18. Each document details our scheme pre-requisites, eligibility criteria, terms and conditions and applicable dates.
Continuing full time UK students who started before September 2012 will be charged in accordance by the rules applicable at that time. Continuing students should hopefully be aware of their fee for the new year, but if not, assistance is available from your School Office, via our Online Prospectus, our University's Student Administration Services or our Online Registration and Welcome facility.
For most full time UK undergraduate students joining our University in 2017/18, fees will be £9,250.
If you are receiving a tuition fee loan from the Student Loan Company then your fees will be paid by them directly to our University some time after you have enrolled, and the payment options that we describe do not apply to you. We would nonetheless recommend you spend a little time on this page as some of the other information and links (particularly the first two below) may be of interest.
We have also included links to additional information and services that you may find useful:
- See our Helpful Advice On Financing Your Studies.
- See our information for students funded via UK Government Tuition Fee Loans
- See our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Find out more about our online Web Payment Facility.
- View our University's information on Scholarships and Bursaries.
- Access the Incomes Counter Service Opening Hours (for making payments.)
- Find contacts in our University's Incomes Office.
- Read important information on the subject of withdrawal from study.
- Find general useful contacts.
- Find out more about our University's Student Money Advice service (useful for all students and particularly good in terms of funding information.)
- Access links to debt guidance services.
- Visit our University's Accommodation website.