People and Organisational Development Team
Meet the Team
We are committed to developing and supporting all staff at Leeds Beckett. We are situated in Room G05, Leighton Hall at Headingley Campus and you are welcome to drop in or to contact us via telephone on 0113 81 25438.
People and OD Team Aims and Objectives
- Implementation of leadership, management and coaching development programmes that meet our University's needs.
- Delivering an interactive, ever-developing programme of development activity, tailored according to the training needs fed through our annual PDR cycle.
- Enhancing the induction experience of our new staff, at both University and school/service level.
- Providing excellent learning opportunities for our professional services staff with our programme of development days.
- Supporting our schools and services with development that enhances team and individual effectiveness.
- Evaluating learning and development to ensure it is fit for purpose and in response to our University's training needs.
Kathy's specialist areas are individual and team coaching, emotional intelligence, Myers Briggs Type Indicator and Team Management Wheel (TMSDI).
Sue specialises in Team Based Leadership. She designs and delivers senior team development events, coaching and numerous sessions for our People Development Programme. She is a Master practitioner in a number of personal and team development profiles, including TMS and Emotional Intelligence.
The main purpose of Paul’s role is to implement strategic and operational People and OD policies and projects with specific focus on the development and delivery of the People Development Programme. Paul also works closely with our wider HR Service to deliver advice across areas of our organisational development agenda.
Chris delivers a number of sessions on our Programme, as well as tailored development sessions for teams.
Chris project manages a range of development events and projects, including Leadership Masterclasses. He also manages our People Development Online system.