About Neil Richardson
Neil has over 20 years of experience in Sales Management, Marketing and Customer Service in the B2B sector, covering a wide spectrum of operational and strategic positions.
Neil's teaching areas have included post-graduate modules, e.g. CIM, and modules at masters level. Under-graduate modules on which he has taught include Consumer Behaviour, Sales Management, Retail Marketing and Digital & Interactive Marketing.
- Contemporary Marketing (MBA)
- Digital & Interactive Marketing (H6)
- Marketing Planning Process (CIM Prof Dip)
- Assessing the Marketing Environment (CIM Prof Cert)
- Marketing Planning (H5)
- Marketing in Action (I & II) (H4)
His research has focussed on Sustainable Marketing and he has published a number of articles and key chapters in his best-selling marketing practitioner books. Neil has also undertaken consultancy work for a diverse range of organisations.