Business Strategy, Operations and Enterprise
We focus on all aspects of business and management in each of our programmes. Offering specialisms in operations and entrepreneurial activities, we can provide expertise on a range of consultancy programmes and maintain strong links with The Retail Institute, The Leadership Centre and the Food and Drink Academy. We place emphasis on applied learning, using consultancy projects across various programmes to enable our students to increase their experience of working with businesses into professional practice. This is supported by our guest lecture series from high profile speakers.
- BA (Hons) Business & Management
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Analytics
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Enterprise
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Finance
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Law
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Leadership
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Marketing
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BA (Hons) Enterprise and Business Creation
- MBA (Executive)
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Business Development
- MBA (Executive) E-Learning
- MBA (Graduate)
- MSc Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- MSc Management
- MSc Management and Finance
- MSc Management and Global Logistics
- MSc Management and Human Resources
- MSc Management and International Business
- MSc Management and Leadership
- MSc Management and Marketing
We work to establish excellent links with industry employers and professional bodies through guest lectures and real life consultancy projects. We offer many opportunities for students to develop their skills throughout our courses by offering a number of activities including worldwide placements , business competitions such as the IBM Business Challenge and the NIBS competition in Texas and many volunteering opportunities both in the uk and overseas.
Accreditations and Awards
We have been a Centre for the Institute of Directors (IoD) Director Development Programmes for over 20 years. Our MSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Studies.
Our Academic Team
Shaun Walsh Corporate Systems Improvement Project Manager, William Hill
Studied: MSc Management
"After leaving the army I worked as a technician for a civilian company. Over time I knew I wanted more from my career and to move into management. My masters allowed me to interact with fellow students and lecturers, giving me an insight into the different ways people approach tasks - something which is invaluable in my current role as project manager."
Tony Snowden Managing Director of FTL Technology
Studied: MBA (Executive)
"My MBA allowed me to think more strategically and introduced me to many useful management tools. Being an engineer, the soft side of strategic thinking was particularly useful to me."