- MyBeckett is your virtual learning environment, giving access to university systems and services, your modules, online assessments, reading lists and more. The Library YouTube channel has videos to help you make the most of it.
- The Library website has guides to using the online meeting tools you'll need as part of your course plus information on how to submit your assignments online.
- Learn when you're most productive and create study plans around that as well as your formal university timetable. Try using a time log to help you track productivity, set SMART objectives and plan your time with our assignment calculator - you can find these and lots more on our Skills for Learning website.
- Sign up via MyHub to an online Skills for Learning workshop on topics such as referencing or drop in to an online academic skills session for help with your assignments.
- Use Apps (like Cold Turkey) to block distracting websites and social media.
- Ditch the Word document and try mind-maps and other creative methods to take notes and organise information; and try teaching others (even the cat) to help clarfiy your thoughts and commit information to memory.
- There is lots of extra help available on the Library website for students with dyslexia or a disability plus 24/7 Library and IT advice by chat or phone.
Learn to learn online
As everyone spends more time learning online the Library has some hints and tips to help.