We offer more than 190 postgraduate courses
See our courses here.
The percentage of our UK postgraduates in work or further study six months after graduating
Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2016-17.
We offer a 10% discount on postgraduate study fees to our alumni
Terms and conditions apply. See our Financing Your Studies page for more information.
We have 13 academic schools and 14 research centres
Our Library is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year
Postgraduate Diploma Law and Postgraduate Diploma Legal Practice Course, 2006
I’m now sharing my knowledge with the lawyers of the future via the University’s mentoring scheme and helping them gain invaluable work experience in industry.
MSc Sport & Exercise Science & BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science, 2009
I got my position through an internship which was available from one of the links between the University and Leeds United.
Changing lives with positive youth sport development
We caught up with Dr Sergio Lara-Bercial, Reader in Sport Coaching at our university and recent PhD graduate, to find out what life has been like as part-time research student.
Exploring stories of the Ukrainian genocide
We caught up with Sara Nesteruk, who is doing a PhD exploring stories from the Holdomor genocide in Ukraine in the early 1930s, to find out what life is like as a research student at Leeds Beckett.
Celebrating our new PhDs at graduation
Last week, we celebrated the achievements of 92 research students as they graduated from our university. We met up with three of our graduating PhD students to find out more about their journeys from student to Doctor.
Understanding Influencer Marketing
Leeds Business School welcomes founder of The Blog Abroad, Gloria Atanmo. With over 100k social media followers, author of From Excuses to Excursions: How I Started Traveling the World, full-time storyteller Gloria, creates influencer marketing campaigns for companies such as GoPro and Skyscanner.
Join us at this breakfast lecture, sponsored by Yorkshire Bank, where Will will explore the global economy, as well as trends closer to home, including the UK economy ahead of the country’s departure from the EU.
- 199%* of our UK postgraduates are in work and/or further study six months after graduation.
*Percentage of UK postgraduate leavers in work or further study. Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey 2015/16.
- 2We offer full-time, part-time and online study options to suit your lifestyle.
- 3Leeds Beckett University is among the top five universities in the UK for producing graduates who go on to be CEOs.*
*Source: Emolument.com. ‘Which UK Universities Breed the Most Successful Business Leaders?’
- 4Our research is recognised as world-leading or internationally excellent in several areas.
- 5We’ve helped to start more than 200 student businesses since 2002.
- 6Our students benefit from varied resources including health and sports science labs, film studios and performance spaces.
- 7We offer over 200 postgraduate courses in subjects ranging from Entrepreneurship and Business Development to Sports Therapy.
- 8We have strong links with professional bodies and leading employers.
- 9Many of our courses are accredited by professional bodies.
- 10We host guest lectures from top names in business and the arts.