postgraduate and professional courses available
See our courses here.
of our UK postgraduates are in work and/or further study six months after graduation
*Percentage of UK postgraduate leavers in work or further study. (Source: Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) Survey 2012/13)
discount on postgraduate study is available to our graduates
Terms and Conditions apply. See our Financing Your Studies page for more information,
Investment into our Clinical Skills Suite at our City Campus
Number of research institutes and centres at Leeds Beckett University
Our libraries are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year
MSc Sport & Exercise Science & BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science, 2009
I got my position through an internship which was available from one of the links between the University and Leeds United.
Postgraduate Diploma Law and Postgraduate Diploma Legal Practice Course, 2006
I’m now sharing my knowledge with the lawyers of the future via the University’s mentoring scheme and helping them gain invaluable work experience in industry.
The Educational Dance Initiative to be launched by Leeds Beckett academic
A Leeds Beckett University academic is pioneering a new initiative which could encourage greater participation of physical activity in primary schools.
Leeds Beckett graduate seeks Branson support
An enterprising Leeds Beckett University graduate is aiming to hit the jackpot by impressing Sir Richard Branson with her innovative business, launching a specialist brand of underwear specifically designed for breast cancer patients.
Differences in diets between white British and British Pakistani infants and toddlers revealed
British Pakistani infants consume more chips, sugar-sweetened drinks and commercial sweet baby meals than their white British 12-month-old counterparts, new research by Leeds Beckett University suggests.
Online Open Day
Register for our Online Open Day to ask us all your questions. Chat to staff from our International Office, Accommodation, Fees and much more.
Postgraduate Open Day
Find out more about postgraduate and professional study at Leeds Beckett and discover how we can help you raise your game at our next Open Day.
Postgraduate Open Evening
Our open evenings are a great way to explore your options and talk informally with teaching staff, specialist advisors and current students.
- 1We’ve helped to start more than 200 student businesses since 2002.
- 295.5%* of our UK postgraduates are in work and/or further study six months after graduation.
*Percentage of UK postgraduate leavers in work or further study. Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey 2012/13.
- 3We offer full-time, part-time and online study options to suit your lifestyle.
- 4Our postgraduates are earning on average 29.4%** more than our undergraduates six months after graduation.
**Based on the average earnings of our University's graduates employed in the UK. Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey 2012/13.
- 5Our research is recognised as world-leading or internationally excellent in several areas.
- 6We are home to award-winning campuses.
- 7Our students benefit from varied resources including health and sports science labs, film studios and performance spaces.
- 8We have strong links with professional bodies and leading employers.
- 9Many of our courses are accredited by professional bodies.
- 10We host guest lectures from top names in business and the arts.