International agents

International agents and representatives

We work with international representatives and agents from around the world who can assist you with your application, provide you with information about our University and guide you through the UK student visa process.

If you have applied to Leeds Beckett University with the help of an agent, you will now need to complete an Agent Consent Form.

If you are still looking for an agent you can find one by clicking on your country below.

If you are one of our agents, please visit our Agent Zone.

north and south America




Can't find your country? Have a question? Get in touch!

Visit our contact us page to speak to a representative in your region.