Undergraduate Open Days
Book an Open Day
Our Open Days are a great way for you to find out why we are one of the most popular universities in the UK. You will have the opportunity to see our incredible campuses, talk to staff and students and find out everything you need to know about student life at Leeds Beckett University.
You can download the Open Day Guide for 28 September now.
School and College Group bookings
If you are a member of staff from a school or a college and would like to bring your students to our Open Day all you need to do is fill in our Group Bookings form below.
10 reasons to come to an Open Day
- Speak to your future tutors and learn more about our courses
- Chat to our students about student life at Leeds Beckett
- Look around our amazing campuses and see where you could be studying
- Check out our accommodation and see where you could be living
- Visit our exceptional libraries - they're open 24/7, all year round
- Talk to our support teams about fees and ways to finance your studies
- Explore our specialist teaching facilities
- Meet our Students Union team and learn more about our clubs and societies
- Tour our sports facilities and find out more about our sports teams
- Discover our great student city.
Unfortunately, you are only allowed to defer for one year. If you have extenuating circumstances that may require your deferral for a further year then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of those circumstances so that your request can be considered. Please also provide your full name, UCAS personal ID and course.
If you applied through UCAS, it is likely that we will receive some, if not all of your examination results via UCAS. If you have been asked to send your results in to us, this will be detailed on your offer letter/UCAS Track. It is very important that you do so as soon as possible after receiving your results. They can be faxed to us on 0113 812 3144 or scanned to email@example.com if you applied via UCAS. If you applied directly to us, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you have put your name and Personal ID/Leeds Beckett number on the correspondence to avoid any delays in confirming your place with us.
We need some basic details before you join the event, just so we know who's in attendance.