- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Find your country
- How to apply
- International student arrival
- AMC College, Malaysia
- Asian Institute of Built Environment, Hong Kong
- College of Allied Educators, Singapore
- Gaborone University College, Botswana
- Hong Kong College of Technology, Hong Kong
- Management Development Institute of Singapore, Singapore
- Rushmore Business School, Mauritius
- The British College, Nepal
- January start courses
- Virtual campus tour
Scholarships for international students
Scholarships by country
Find out if you're eligible for a scholarship by selecting your country from the dropdown below.
[CONCITY BECAS Chilie Scholarships]
CONCIYT BECAS Chile Scholarships support Chilean scholars to study at postgraduate level overseas. Upon return to Chile, the expectation is that scholars will apply their acquired knowledge to contribute to the scientific, academic, economic, social and cultural development of the country.
Scholarships fund full tuition fees for up to two years of a master’s degree, and for up to four years of a Doctoral degree. The comprehensive scholarship also funds a stipend for living expenses, return flights, health insurance, settling and returning allowance.
Scholarship application process:
You require an unconditional or conditional offer letter from Leeds Beckett University before you apply to BECAS Chile for your scholarship. Guidance about applying for a postgraduate course or a research degree at our University is detailed online.
When you have received your offer from the University, you should make your scholarship application to CONICYT directly.