Varsity Food Festival
Get yourself down to the Food Festival and get into the Varsity spirit. The Leeds Beckett Food & Retail Team is keen to show you it’s freshest and most exciting flavours. There will be plenty of free samples and great food all discounted so you can get stuck in and try out their latest dishes. You can pick up your fresh fruit a veg too from our very own onsite green grocer.
Where: Headingley Campus outside Carnegie Sports Centre
When: Wednesday 5 October, 12:00 to 17:00
Stands & stalls:
- Matthew Algie coffee - Open your taste buds to ridiculously tasty barista coffee
- Artisan Bakes Cakes – Scrumptious cakes to tempt you, if you can’t indulge during Bake Off season when can you?
- Pizza Si – Real Italian pizza, handmade in Italy, with natural yeast, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Semolina Durum Wheat Flour.
- Phat Pasties – Authentic traditional Cornish pasties and premium deep-fill pies.
- Deli Fresh – fine fresh fruit and veg produce, from the field to your plate.
- Leeds Beckett BBQ – Sizzling burgers and sausages