Celebrate Curry Week 2017 at the Food Court
What’s on the menu?
Curry, Rice and Sundries for just £3.95
Each day in our City and Headingley Food Courts we will have a different curry from around the world including:
- Chicken Delhi Tikka Masala or Vegetable Madras Chettinad (Monday)
- Thai Red Chicken Curry or Thai Green Vegetable Curry (Tuesday)
- Beef and Mixed Peppers Kashmir Rogan Josh or Chickpea, Courgette and Cauliflower Mughlai Korma (Wednesday)
- Goan Chicken Curry or African Piri-Piri Sweet Potato and Bean Curry (Thursday)
Feeling hungry? Add extras for just £1, including Bombay potatoes, onion bhajis and samosas.
Special Curry Wrap £2.85
Our Deli Bar will also be serving two special curry-themed wraps for just £2.85 or for a healthier option head to our salad bar for some curry inspired salad fillings.
- Spicy Chicken Tandoori Wrap with grated carrot, cucumber, shredded lettuce and mint raita
- Crumbled onion bhaji wrap with grated carrot, cucumber, spinach and mango yoghurt (v)
Salad Bar, from £3.00
Head to the Salad Bar and add our NEW curry-inspired fillings to your salad box. Our fillings include Carrot, cumin and mint raita salad, coronation coleslaw and a chopped Indian salad and spiced Bombay potatoes.