Outlet of the Month Cafe Gaia
In recent weeks our teams have been busy perfecting our offering and have introduced some newbies on to the menu, take a look below to find out what you can expect!
But first, if you’re wondering about the name ‘Gaia’, wonder no more. Gaia (pronounced guy-a) originates from Greek mythology and is the primal Mother Earth goddess. So what does this have to do with coffee and food I hear you ask? It's all about earthy flavours and whole foods, helping you to drink good, eat food and feel good.
As well as some general improvements to the space (after all ambience isn’t just a fun word to say!), we’ve introduced the following products sure to please:
- Bacon and Sausage Breakfast Rolls
- Extended range of pastries
- NEW! Savoury croissants including vegetarian and vegan options
- NEW! Fresh Fruit Salad Pots and Granola Yoghurt Pots
- A wide range of cakes and treats, including plenty of Vegan and NGCI (No gluten containing ingredients) options
- Healthier range of snacks, including quinoa crisps and popcorn
- NEW! Choose from a wide range of sugar free syrups including….?
- Coming soon! Chai Latte
So, what are you waiting for? Pop along to Café Gaia and try for yourself.
WIN with Beckett Food on Social Media
Share a photo of your Café Gaia visit before Friday 9 February with the Hashtag #BeckettRewards and get 25 loyalty points and a chance to win 5 free coffees! (Terms and conditions apply)
- The free 25 loyalty points offer can be claimed once per customer and cannot be transferred to another customer
- Customers account will be credited by Monday 12 February
- Competition ends at midnight on Friday 9 February
- The winner of the 5 free coffee offer will be selected at random on Monday 12 February and announced on our social media channels
- £12 will be added to the customer's account for the 5 free coffees.
- We reseve the right to amend or withdraw this competition at any time, any changes will be communicated on this webpage