Music has been a huge part of Luka’s life from an early age, and she has been writing her own songs since she was as young as twelve and was also part of the Camden Youth choir whilst at school. The talented artist taught herself how to play the guitar , ukulele and piano which she often uses in her songs.

Luka decided to study at Leeds Beckett to broaden her skills and to learn more about the music industry, as well as to learn from and collaborate with like-minded musicians to gain more experience. She says, ‘The course has really helped to prepare me for life after University, where I’m hoping to continue performing and writing music as part of my career’.

Her Single “Past the Point of No Return’ is about her experiences with anxiety and depression and trying to overcome her struggles and will be released on the 4th December this year. Luka hopes that anyone who listens to her can relate to the lyrics and the emotions in her songs. Her message is she wants people to put themselves first and to look after themselves. Luka Says, 'I hope that it’s something that people will enjoy listening to and that it will make them feel something – that is the best thing I could ask for with my music’.