And so it begins...
It’s been a busy week for the start of the refurbishment of the first floor in Sheila Silver Library:
- 31 members of staff moved offices: Academic Librarians are now in rooms 402 and 403 and our Learning Systems team have headed off to Queen's Square House
- We've moved the PCs from the first floor into storage and the labs have been emptied of furniture
- All the furniture from the rest of the floors will be moved by Monday 6th June
In addition Media Loans and Staff IT Services have started the move back into their lovely refurbished spaces in both Headingley and Sheila Silver Libraries.
Week beginning 6th June sees:
- signage arriving to signpost you to where services can be found during the refurbishment
- a colour printer moving to the ground floor
- contractors setting up their cabins ready to start work on Monday 13thJune