Where can I find my reading list?
Your reading lists are accessible through MyBeckett so that you can access the readings essential for your module, letting you:
- View live availability of print and AV titles in our Library Catalogue to check if you can borrow something.
- Check if other formats or editions are available to borrow if a title is unavailable.
- Access eBooks, articles, AV resources, journals and digitised readings directly from your reading list.
Can I personalise my reading lists?
Yes once you've created a profile you can then:
- Add personal notes or reading intentions.
- Search the reading list for a specific title.
- Filter the list by online/print titles, Essential/Recommended readings, personal notes and reading intentions.
- Filter by week, tutorial or theme, depending on how your lecturer has organised the reading list.
- Export the list to print.
- Display the list in your preferred referencing style, i.e. Leeds Beckett Harvard, APA or OSCOLA
Can I access my online reading list using a mobile device?
Unfortunately, there are some known issues with accessing online reading lists via MyBeckett using a mobile device but we have created an FAQ page to help you.
Do I need to read everything on my reading list?
Many resources on your reading list are to help you begin your own research journey and you are encouraged to read more widely around your subject.
What if I need help accessing my reading list?
Staff at the Library's Advice Point can help you access your reading list and if you need more help in finding resources on your subject you can look at the online guides created by your Academic Librarian.