Library Website Relaunch
The major changes are:
- New search options to make it easier to search either our resources or our web pages.
- Quick links to key functions and content for different users.
- A new look, similar to the University design.
- A new Skills and Subject Support page, linking to the Academic Librarian's Subject Guides, alongside easy access to key Skills for Learning topics.
- Revamped Student IT Support pages, using FAQs to help answer your queries and new pages on IT Security.
- Streamlined Research Support pages with information for both staff and research students.
Your bookmarks should still work after the relaunch and you will still be able to access the website via the Library tab in MyBeckett.
We have used analysis of use of the current site and feedback from students to help us make the changes and we'd like to hear what you think about the site. Please tell us what you think.