Centre for Knowledge Exchange
The Centre for Knowledge Exchange (CKE) is an enterprise hub based in the School of Built Environment and Engineering that connects the school’s research, knowledge and expertise with the regional built environment sector.
CKE builds the school’s business relationships with industry through a comprehensive programme of seminars, conferences and networking events tackling the most relevant sector issues, providing a platform to highlight innovation and new thinking in the built environment field.
The CKE is supported in its endeavours by a proactive group of sponsors, partners and individual ambassadors, all recognised as regional and national leaders in construction and related industries.
Benefits of Working with Us
With our collaborative support, you can:
- Build relationships with our academic teams, students and graduates.
- Further your knowledge at and contribute to our seminars, conferences and events.
- Participate in our academic forums ensuring our graduates are gaining the skills that the industry needs for the future.
- Network across the construction industry through our two principal projects; Constructing Excellence Yorkshire and Humber and thinkBIM (Digital Construction).
- Partner on CKE projects, consultancy and research.
- Highlight your best projects, schemes and initiatives at our annual Constructing Excellence Yorkshire and Humber Awards.
Constructing Excellence in Yorkshire and Humber (CEYH) is the regional partner to Constructing Excellence, the single organisation charged with driving the change agenda in construction, housing and regeneration.
thinkBIM is CKE’s award winning network for Building Information Modelling (BIM) and digital construction advocates set up in 2011 to accelerate the adoption of new technologies throughout the built environment industry.
Want to increase your brand profile by aligning with us? Please contact Liz Schofield or Donna Lee to discuss sponsorship of our events, event series or network activity.