Sue is a Director at Walker Morris LLP within the Construction & Engineering department, specialising in litigation; she has worked at Walker Morris for 25 years, starting as an Associate in 1994 after four years at DLA Piper.
Sue has over 25 years’ experience of dealing with commercial litigation disputes involving areas of law which include; construction, engineering, professional negligence, contractual and shareholder disputes, fraud and contentious probate.
Completing her LLB at Newcastle University, Sue sat her Law Society Finals in Chester.
Sue has worked with Leeds Law Society for over six years, holding the following titles:
- Company Secretary (June 2018 – Present)
- Immediate Past President (June 2017 – May 2018)
- President (June 2016 – May 2017)
- Deputy President (June 2015 – May 2016)
Other roles held:
- One Yorkshire – Devolution for Yorkshire
- Secretary (February 2019 – Present)
- Yorkshire Legal Support Trust (YLST)
- Committee member (August 2017 – Present)
- Leeds Court Liaison Group
- Chair (since 2013)
- Court Users' Group
- Committee member (since 2012)