About Lawrence Mayhew
As a Senior Lecturer within the School of Clinical & Applied Sciences, Lawrence currently teaches on BSc and MSc Physiotherapy (pre-registration) and MSc Sports and Exercise Medicine programmes. He currently modules leads MSK Physiotherapy (level 5 and level 7) and Epidemiology and Sports Trauma Management module (level 7) and is the admissions tutor for MSc Physiotherapy (pre-registration) programme.
Previous to his work in higher education, Lawrence has worked in the NHS and private sector and sports medicine in men's professional rugby and elite female football.
- BSc Physiotherapy
- MSc Physiotherapy (pre-registration)
- MSc Sports and Exercise Medicine
- MSK Physiotherapy
- Research Methods
- Exercise for Health
- Physiology for Physiotherapists
- Epidemiology and Sports Trauma Management
Lawrence is currently undertaking a PhD investigating the Epidemiology of Injury in Women's Football. He is a member of the Musculoskeletal Health Research Group
Journal articles (1)
Conference contributions (2)
- Jones G; Mayhew L; Francis P; johnson M (2016) Common technique flaws identified by the tuck jump assessment in elite female soccer players Nottingham 29/11/2016. Taylor & Francis.
- Mayhew L; Snowdon N (2015) Inter Rater Reliability of the Tuck Jump Assessment in Elite Female Soccer Players Lisbon 15/11/2015.