Research at Leeds Beckett
About Sarah Cooper
Sarah's portfolio contains a range of editorial clippings, showcasing her written and sub-editing work. She has worked on consumer, contract and business publications, including The Sunday Times, Time Out London, and NW (a leading celebrity magazine in Australia).
Sarah has been teaching since 2007, specialising in magazine production. She is currently working on two new consumer launches, copywrites for a design agency, and edits her online publication, Yella.
Sarah teaches across modules on the BA(Hons) Fashion Marketing degree, including the two second-year modules relating to fashion journalism. Previously, she taught on the BSc(Hons) Photographic Journalism and BSc(Hons) Digital Journalism degrees in the School of Computing, Creative Technologies and Engineering, and on BA(Hons) Writing Fashion and BA(Hons) Magazine Journalism at Solent University.
Sarah is currently developing a PhD exploring reader psychology and the maximisation of multiplatform publishing with regards to this.
Conference contributions (6)
- Cooper S (2017) 'Establishing students' identity with course disciplines' Leeds Beckett University, Leeds, UK. . : .
- Cooper S (2017) The Future of Art Journalism York St John's University, York, UK. . : .
- Cooper S (2017) The Impact of Haptics on the Consumption of Journalistic Content University of Sussex, Brighton, UK. . : .
- Cooper S (2016) The Impact of Haptics: Consuming Journalistic Content. December University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia . : .
- Cooper S (2016) Teaching by Example Southampton Solent University, Southampton, UK. . : .
- Cooper S (2015) Haptics and Media: Consuming Journalistic Content Leeds Beckett University, Leeds, UK. . : .