Take a look at some handy tips for the dreaded exam season...

When is it?

Exams kick off on Monday 8 January and end Friday 19 January 2018. Find out your exact exam timetable in the 'timetabling' tab in MyBeckett.

Where is it?

Your timetable should also have the information for where you will be sitting your exam. Be aware that exams happen across both campuses so if you're not familiar with the location then check out the campus map beforehand.

How do I get to my exam?

We would recommend leaving your car at home during exam time. The last thing you want is to be worrying about parking. Instead, get the bus or train or even walk or cycle. Just make sure you get there with plenty of time to spare!

What do I need to bring?

Your student ID card and stationery are the 2 key items you'll need (bring a couple of extra pens just in case) and make sure your phone is SWITCHED OFF. Check with your module tutor if you're allowed a calculator but anything else must be left in your bag and coat at the back of the exam room.

What if I’m late?

DON'T BE! However, if you do arrive late, you’ll only be allowed into the exam room during the first 30 minutes after the start time. Any later than that and you won’t be allowed in at all.

Good luck!