Our industry experts will also talk to you about the breadth of fantastic careers and some of the courses you can join to help you develop into a reflective practitioner who is able to make informed decisions and respond flexibly to a dynamic globalised hospitality industry and anticipate emerging market trends.
The conference is primarily for to 16 and 17 year old students who are aspiring to careers in hospitality but is open to any interest members of the public, staff and current students.
- 10.00 - 10.15: Opening with Keynote Speaker Alistair Sandall from the Institute of Hospitality
- 10.15 - 10.30: Paul Upham: Director of Sales and Marketing from Hotel Indigo, Manchester Intercontinental Hotel Group
- 10.30 - 10.45: David Greenwood-Haigh International Chocolate Consultant
- 10.45 - 11.00: Paul Buchan Training, Diageo Learning for Life, England, Wales and Ireland and Other Projects at The Springboard Charity & Springboard UK
- 11.00 - 11.15: Break
- 11.15 - 11.30: Noel Dobbin: What Butlers See
- 11.30 - 11.45: Dimitrios Nakai Meetings & Events Assistant Operation Manage from Double Tree by Hilton, Leeds
- 11.45 - 12.00: Simon Lewis HIT Training
- 12.00 - 12.15: Q&A with guests
- 12.15 - 12.30 Hospitality Industry and School and Course talk by Dr Alexandra Kenyon (Course Director at Leeds Becket University)
- 12:30 - 12.45 Q & A with Dr Alexandra Kenyon