- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Find your country
- How to apply
- International student arrival
- AMC College, Malaysia
- Asian Institute of Built Environment, Hong Kong
- College of Allied Educators, Singapore
- Gaborone University College, Botswana
- Hong Kong College of Technology, Hong Kong
- Management Development Institute of Singapore, Singapore
- Rushmore Business School, Mauritius
- The British College, Nepal
- Virtual campus tour
Why I chose to study an MBA at Leeds Beckett University
I was looking at lots of universities but when I visited the Leeds Beckett website, I saw lots of courses and modules that I liked. I’m really happy with my choice in studying the MBA.
Finding a job
I have had a good experience with my studies and modules. As a result, I got a job opportunity within the NHS, where I’m working as administrative support.
The best thing about Leeds Beckett
One of the best things about studying at Leeds Beckett is the exposure you get to practical situations. The other is getting to discover different cultures and religions and meet people from all over the world.