- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Find your country
- How to apply
- International student arrival
- AMC College, Malaysia
- Asian Institute of Built Environment, Hong Kong
- College of Allied Educators, Singapore
- Gaborone University College, Botswana
- Hong Kong College of Technology, Hong Kong
- Management Development Institute of Singapore, Singapore
- Rushmore Business School, Mauritius
- The British College, Nepal
- Virtual campus tour
Why I chose to study Education at Leeds Beckett University
There are several reasons - one of which is the city of Leeds. It’s very friendly and dynamic for young people. The university has been very supportive of me, right from when I applied for the course. The representative in my country was amazing. Thanks to them, the path from Vietnam to the UK wasn’t as hard as I imagined.
A supportive community
The services are great. When I finished my dissertation, I needed to submit it at 3 AM. I called the library, hopelessly because I didn’t think anyone would pick up, but there was somebody to answer my call. Everyone is very supportive.
I also need to show my appreciation and respect to my dissertation tutor. He always calmed me down and was patient, which helped me get ready for my dissertation.
The best thing about Leeds Beckett
The best thing about the university is the people. I see Leeds Beckett as the university of smiles, whenever I’m on campus, everybody seems to be smiling. It’s helped motivate me on my course and is one of the things I’ve loved most about my university experience.