- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Find your country
- How to apply
- Virtual Open Day
International Scholarships: Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for the scholarship discount you must:
- Be assessed as having an ‘Overseas/Non-EU’ residency status
- Be assessed to pay the overseas fee
- Be studying the relevant course full time
- Be actively enrolled on an eligible course
- Be a self-funded student, who is paying the full course fee for that year (those students who have their tuition fees paid by a third-party sponsor, employer or government agency will not be eligible)
- Studying that level of the course for the first time (i.e. not repeating any level during that year)
You do not need to complete a separate application form to receive the scholarship. If you meet the eligibility criteria the discount will be automatically deducted from your fee liability and your invoice will be reduced accordingly.
You will not be eligible for the scholarship if any of the following apply to you;
- Courses or schemes where particular rates or payment arrangements exist (such as those relating to Franchise / Overseas / Partner Based delivery or any other special arrangement)
- Part time students
- Any repeat year
- Any year where the student is out on placement
- Students on Distance Learning courses
- Those studying PGDip or PGCert programmes
- Those studying LLM Legal Practice course
- Those studying Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA), Doctor of Education (EdD), or Research By Published Works.
If you are in receipt of the Scholarship you may be eligible to receive another scholarship or bursary offered by the University, subject to the terms and conditions of those other schemes. The University reserves the right to vary or withdraw the scholarship at its sole discretion.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 113 812 1111.