We can accredit your organisation’s in-house leadership and management development programmes with leading award bodies such as the Institute of Leadership Management (ILM) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Adding a qualification to your development programme will:
- Increase credibility, profile and value to your development programmes.
- Entice new staff to your organisation through demonstrating how you invest in your people through development programmes being awarded by professional bodies.
- Increase staff engagement.
- Provide access to the resources and knowledge base of the chosen awarding body through membership.
- Provide ongoing support for programme delivery, through quarterly quality standards meetings
The accreditation process:
This step-by-step guide shows the key stages your organisation will go through to become and accredited provider. We will:
1. Arrange an initial discussion to identify your needs and what type of development programme you currently run.
2. Review all programme materials and work with you on a one-to-one basis to design and develop programme in line with the assessment questions.
3. Programme content is then cross checked against the awarding bodies’ standards. This ensures that all learning outcomes are being covered within the programme, and that the content is relevant, academically challenging and up to date.
4. Quality assure all trainers through the collation of CV’s, observation of teaching and learning and providing the necessary support where needed.
5. After completion, your programme will be submitted for approval and the development programme will be ready to become an accredited programme with the relevant awarding body.
For more information and for costs please contact us.
I approached the Leadership Centre, to assist in accrediting my company’s development programme to the ILM . Everyone at the Leadership Centre was so helpful throughout; I knew who I could call for help and support and everyone was extremely patient and reassuring with me. I had really good advice when I was putting the programme together, and tons of personalised support when it came to marking the assignments. I really wanted to make sure I was doing it right and I felt that everyone understood this. There are even quarterly meetings where programme leaders can raise any questions or concerns. The programme assessors know the material inside out and have been absolutely fantastic. The Leadership Centre also delivered one of my sessions for me, which was great. The delegates have really enjoyed it and I felt I had my hand held through the various stages. Now I’ve been guided through the process for the first time, I would feel really comfortable and confident doing it again and again.Renae Jackson, Head of HR, Search Laboratory 2016