The Emerging Leaders Programme is ideal for the rising stars of your organisation.
This three-day residential course has been designed to allow participants to develop the essential knowledge and skills as well as the confidence to take the next steps as a future leader in your organisation. Participants benefit through discussing, debating and sharing insights with each other into handling difficult leadership challenges, helping to create a strong peer support network across your organisation.
The programme includes a range of activities that will challenge; activities that will develop leadership, teamwork and communication skills; activities that stimulate positive thinking and develop self-awareness; activities that present fantastic learning opportunities for the rising stars of your business.
Individuals who have been identified as the rising stars in your organisation – those with the potential, ability and ambition to move into leadership positions.
On completion participants will be able to
- Apply a wide range of skills and techniques to become more confident leaders.
- Enhance leadership ability through better self-awareness and awareness of others.
- Understand what leadership style works for them and how to adapt their approach to different situations and challenges.
- Lead in a way that keep other employees feeling motivated and engaged.
- Entrust important assignments and responsibilities to team members.
- Clearly communicate the organisation vision and strategy.
- Keep employees feeling motivated and engaged.
- Seek out opportunities to develop team members.
- Develop an action plan to improve leadership skills.
No formal entry requirements are required; however, it is expected that participants should be working in a management role or have ambitions to move into management.
We can run this three-day residential programme at a date, time and location convenient for your organisation.
Three-day residential course including two nights stay.
- Day one: 10:30 - 20:00 (overnight stay)
- Day two: 09:30 - 20:00 (overnight stay)
- Day three: 09:30 - 15:30
We have access to a variety of country houses and hotels in stunning rural, coastal and city locations throughout the UK. Accommodation is also available at our Headingley Campus at Leeds Beckett University.
Find out if your company is eligible for funding by contacting Claire Kerry at the Leeds Enterprise Partnership (LEP) Skills Service.
From £9,000 (fully inclusive) – prices dependent on choice of residential accommodation chosen.
This price includes accommodation, meals, refreshments, outdoor activities and all learning materials and self-assessment tools for a group of 12 leaders from your organisation.
Doesn’t cover what you need?
Contact us for a free consultation to tell us about your organisation and we will design a bespoke residential programme for you.