The Kick Start Team Success course has been designed to help build team cohesion and 'esprit de corps' (team spirit) that can translate into better performance at work, This two day residential course is suitable for teams operating at all levels within your organisation; the benefits of developing stronger relationships and building trust within a team apply equally to the most senior as to the most junior team.
Packed with team building challenges (both indoor and outdoor) designed to create better teamwork, communication and decision-making as well as developing shared awareness and mutual understanding in the team. By the end of the course, team members will use their new insights and knowledge to develop a plan to help improve the performance of the team.
Teams at all levels within your organisation.
On completion participants will be able to
- Gain an insight into their own contribution to the team and the contribution of others.
- Achieve a higher level of understanding and trust from every team member, regardless of role or position.
- Create a culture of open and honest communications, where team members feel comfortable speaking up and challenging one another.
- Adopt and adapt to different communication styles that best fit different team members.
- Better understand the barriers to effective communication and identify ways to overcome them.
- Create a more cohesive team and improve team performance through collaborative working.
- Build a team culture of personal responsibility and shared accountability.
No formal entry requirements are required; however, it is recommended that participants should be working together in a team.
We can run this two-day residential programme at a date, time and location convenient for your organisation.
Two-day residential course including an overnight stay.
- Day one: 10:30 - 20:00 (overnight stay)
- Day two: 09:30 - 15:30
We have access to a variety of country houses and hotels in stunning rural, coastal and city locations throughout the UK. Accommodation is also available at our Headingley Campus at Leeds Beckett University.
Find out if your company is eligible for funding by contacting Claire Kerry at the Leeds Enterprise Partnership (LEP) Skills Service.
From £6,000 (fully inclusive) – prices dependent on choice of residential accommodation chosen.
This price includes accommodation, meals, refreshments, outdoor activities and all learning materials and self-assessment tools for a group of 12 leaders from your organisation.
Doesn’t cover what you need?
Contact us for a free consultation to tell us about your organisation and we will design a bespoke residential programme for you.