The RIG service oversees the policies, procedures and practices that apply to Research and Knowledge Exchange and their governance at the university.
What responsibilities do the RIG team undertake?
- Ensuring Policies and Protocols for institutional Research and Enterprise practice are in place to assist in achieving Research and Knowledge Exchange KPIs and their quality assurance
- Providing data and information for annual statutory returns relating to Research and Knowledge Exchange
- Setting up agreed metrics, processes, monitoring and reporting for all relevant statutory returns relating to research and enterprise
- Ensuring adherence to all agreed concordats for Research and Knowledge Exchange as soon as possible
- Developing a Research Eco-system online solution in partnership with other University Services which includes research impact recording and monitoring by 2023 and research ethics management
- Supporting the preparation for the next iteration of REF and the full implementation of KEF and the KEF Concordat
- Setting up training and development programmes for academics in support of Research, Research Impact and Research Concordats
- Providing secretariat support as needed for Research and knowledge exchange formal meetings with particular focus on Research Ethics
For more information about our team, please email us on email@example.com.