Research at Leeds Beckett
About Anatoliy Gorbenko
Anatoliy Gorbenko is a Senior Lecturer with the School of Computing, Creative Technologies and Engineering. Hi is also a Visiting Professor with the Department of Computer Systems, Networks and Cybersecurity at the National Aerospace University of Ukraine.
Anatoliy received his M.Eng. in computer engineering in 2000 and his Ph.D. in computer science in 2005 from the National Aerospace University, Kharkiv, Ukraine. He completed his D.Sc. habilitation and obtained a professorship with the Department of Computer Systems and Networks in 2012. From 2014 to 2016, he was Dean of the Aircraft Radio-technical Faculty and lead the Service-Oriented Systems Dependability research group.
In 2017 Prof. Gorbenko joined the School of Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering at Leeds Beckett University, UK.
- Computer Communications (level 4)
- Digital Security Landscapes (level 5)
- Cloud Computing Development (Level 7)
Anatoliy Gorbenko has a solid mathematical and engineering background and extensive experience in probability and stochastic processes theories, experimental data analysis and optimization techniques. His expertise include dependability and performance of distributed systems, SOA and clouds; SW vulnerability and intrusion tolerance.
Main research interests are:
- System research ensuring dependability, fault- and intrusion tolerance in distributed systems;
- Benchmarking dependability and performance of computer networks, SOA and Cloud Computing;
- Investigation, measurement and tolerating the uncertainty of the Internet and SOA;
- Investigation the CAP impact and performance trade-offs for Big-Data solutions;
- Assessment and ensuring wireless networks performance and sustainability;
- Green computing and communications, HW and SW power consumption measurement.